Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quecklan, a visit from cowtown and pics





So we've decided that Decklan has an alter ego. We shall call him Quecklan. Unbeknownst to us and many others, multi-grain Cheerios contain a few different kinds of cheerios, one I'm certain being honey nut cheerios. We had stayed at richard's parents last weekend and alan got up early in the morning with decklan, fed him, changed him and played with him. around 9:30, I woke up to find out he hadn't gone back to bed yet. A little odd being that he'd normally be in bed long before then. He's some what agitated. crawling a hundred miles an hour, not focussing really on one thing and going from toy to toy like he needed to play with them all at once. pretty entertaining actually. I took him upstairs to wake richard and put him on our bed. He crawled over richard like a mad man. He would rest his head on the bed for a few seconds and then back at it again. We were laughing but couldn't figure out what the problem was. Well we decided it must have been the cheerios. This new boy we now call Quecklan, hopefully doesn't come out too often.




Before that, my friend Kristin was visiting from Calgary. Seems like forever since I've seen her, actually, I think it's been since Christmas. A long time none the less. And it's been forever since she's seen Decklan as well. She came to visit and we chatted, jonathan was also here. It was really nice to see her. There is also a picture in here of a t-shirt my friend natalie bought for decklan. it says tree hugger on it. It's soo cute, and it comes with a little pair of shorts, which he is also wearing. so cute!








Also, this is how I found Decklan in his crib yesterday morning, apparently learning to take his top off and getting poop all over his crib. He's also come to love eating this tiny little green man. yes that's right, our own little Godzilla!


1 comment:

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

wow is he ever getting to be such a big/little man... he is so cute