Well last night Laine and Blake came over. Of course Colby was with them, he is soooo cute. He slept mostly, had some dinner and then was awake for a while. I don't think I'd seen his eyes open yet, so it was nice to see. I don't remember Decklan ever being that small i don't think. Man, it seems like so lo
ng ago, plus i keep telling richard everytime we see Colby that i want a new one....he doesn't respond. haha. anyway, we're doing really well these days, I'm playing lots of ball and richard is playing tons of soccer. Keeps us busy. Decklan is still eating everything he can get his hands on and loves to "walk", when we hold him of course. It's almost like putting a dog over water, they start paddling. When we hold decklan up near the floor his legs start going even before he gets there. too funny.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment