Sunday, July 20, 2008

Provincials, and a week at the lake





Well i know it's been quite a while since I last posted. We've been quite busy these last few weeks. The weekend of the 11-13 I had provincials for my fastball in Camrose. We went 2-2 but it wasn't quite enough to get us into the playoffs, I had a really good weekend, and richard and i got some camping in. It was really nice.

This past week Richard, Decklan and I, along with Laine, Blake, Colby and Streak, all went out to pigeon lake to spend some time out at grandma and grandpa's trailer. It was nice to be out there again, Blake brought the boat out and we got to go on it a couple of times. Richard got to go on the boat with blake one day and go fishing, he caught 8 pickerel and blake caught 5 or 6 can't remember. The next day i got to go and i caught 7 and blake again caught 5-6. Unfortunately you can't keep any of the pickerel you catch out there. Just the rules of the lake. on the last day laine and blake were out we all went on the boat for a short little ride around the lake. it was lots of fun. even Decklan had a good time. He had his little life jacket on and liked all the bouncing around. Can't wait till next year when the babies are a little older and can actually enjoy all these things.

No comments: