I guess it's time for a little update. Decklan finally finished playing hockey, we've had a couple weekends off and now to start soccer and baseball next week for the next two months! This had better pay off some day!....I mean, we love to support our little star. haha.
We've mostly been working and keeping busy with those kinds of things. Christmas way busy, the kids were spoiled as usual. They're growing like weeds and developing their own little attitudes. I know, grandparents are thinking...my babies don't have attitudes!! that's a personal opinion! Decklan weighs 50lbs these days and is around 4' tall. Keira weighs in about 35lbs. Keira and I made an impromptu trip to Lethbridge back in February and took a detour on the way home and stopped in waterton.(pic at the bottom) Richard and I went to Banff last weekend and that t-shirt pretty much explains it all.
Decklan is becoming quite the little artist. He loves coloring and some of the things he draws are actually really quite good. aside from the freakishly long arms, his people are coming along nicely...they have normal bodies now and really nice eyes! Yesterday we decided it was time to get out in the backyard. Aside from the part where keira couldn't get up on the swing and decklan was swinging beside her, trying to swipe at her and antagonizing her, it was nice to finally get outside. I really would like summer to come soon.
Monday, April 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment