Friday, October 2, 2009

CPLS!!!!

That's Corporals for those of you who don't understand random letters...haha. Richard finally got his promotion (long awaited). He went out with the boys today to celebrate, and needless to say he is now sleeping on the living room floor with a wastebasket and a wet spot where he unknowingly.....spilled a glass of water. You thought i was gonna say something else? nahhh...we'll see how he is tomorrow morning. Generally we've been doing really well...we bought a new car this past week. A 2004 Pontiac Vibe. I suppose i could post some pictures. I should probly take some first. Meh. I'm just gonna post some pictures that have been sitting in our camera for some time now. enjoy! decklan dressed like Pepere, wearing some clothes that matante suzanne bought him at heritage days, a sweater matante suzanne made for him, his new bunk beds,fixing stuff, it's almost winter

1 comment:

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

CONGRATS RICHARD!!!!!!!

love the pics

we miss you guys a ton