
Hurray!!! i'm happy to post that Decklan has a little tooth poking through his little gums. I was changing him today and he had a facecloth in his mouth and i went to grab it out(after washing my hands of course) and i hit something on his gums...i was like, what the heck is in your mouth?? DUH!!!
it's a tooth and man is it pointy and sharp! I was thinking the last couple days feeding has been a little more hurty than usual but never thought to check. He seriously is the BEST BABY EVER!!! no crying, no fever ,no nothing...if i hadn't stuck my finger in there, i never woulda known until i was missing part of my nipple. ok, i know, too much information! Richard and I are just so happy!!! So i guess the next order of business is to go and buy a little toothrush and start brushing his little tooth.
it's a tooth and man is it pointy and sharp! I was thinking the last couple days feeding has been a little more hurty than usual but never thought to check. He seriously is the BEST BABY EVER!!! no crying, no fever ,no nothing...if i hadn't stuck my finger in there, i never woulda known until i was missing part of my nipple. ok, i know, too much information! Richard and I are just so happy!!! So i guess the next order of business is to go and buy a little toothrush and start brushing his little tooth.
No comments:
Post a Comment