Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dad's gone back to work

well, richard has officially gone back to work as of yesterday. I'm doing good i think, it's not too much different then before, just that i can't pass Decklan off if I don't wanna change a diaper or something, i just have to do it all myself. I think it'll be good, i'm gonna have to get used to getting things in when i can, such as eating breakfast and trying to do laundry and stuff. It seems during the day he only naps for small amounts at a time, whereas at night sometimes he sleeps for 4-5 hours or so. So usually during the day i have like an hour to do things while he "naps". anyway, we have a doctor's appointment today(2 months already) and we're both very excited to see how much our little man weighs and how long he is. I've also decided that baby einstein videos are wicked. Decklan has been actually watching the baby beethoven video that I've put in ac couple times. he just is so mezmerized by it. it's so weird, his attention span was a little longer than the last time but he can only take so much right now. the sun moving across the wall is much more fun to look at apparently. anyway, I'll post when we get back from the doc's.

No comments: