Sunday, October 21, 2007
2 months already
So, yesterday was Decklan's 2 month. Can you believe it??? Man, he's growing so fast, soon he'll be in high school...ok, so I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but he's goin' quick. We had him weighed on monday and he weighs about 13lbs and is about 24in long. Ya, i think he's getting a head start on the height thing and trying to catch up with his father, he'll be 6'5 in no time! We spent the afternoonish at Nick's house celebrating nick's birthday. They had a huge brunch for everyone, it was sooo delicious. We also went to an oil kings game on friday night. It was pretty good, they didn't win but it's pretty good to watch. so I'm going to ottawa on november 14-25. I'm so excited, my sister is flying me out there, and it's a good thing too cuz it's freezing here compared to there. i will also be visiting my friends Steph and Jenn and hopefully i'll get to see emily in ottawa also. woo hoo! can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment