Decklan was learning to shave with daddy. I found this kids shaving kit that comes with shaving cream, a plastic razor, a comb and a mirror. it's awesome and he still wakes me up in the morning so that he can shave. The little purple dress Keira is wearing was made by her matante suzanne. I've got a couple more to display but no pics yet. those are the easter eggs decklan painted for easter with matante suzanne, mon oncle terry and Awesome ricky. We've been very busy these days, we're still trying to sell our house, decklan is currently in swimming and starts soccer on saturday, I go back to work June 1st and richard is gone away for a little while. busy busy. Hope everyone is well.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Decklan was learning to shave with daddy. I found this kids shaving kit that comes with shaving cream, a plastic razor, a comb and a mirror. it's awesome and he still wakes me up in the morning so that he can shave. The little purple dress Keira is wearing was made by her matante suzanne. I've got a couple more to display but no pics yet. those are the easter eggs decklan painted for easter with matante suzanne, mon oncle terry and Awesome ricky. We've been very busy these days, we're still trying to sell our house, decklan is currently in swimming and starts soccer on saturday, I go back to work June 1st and richard is gone away for a little while. busy busy. Hope everyone is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment