Friday, September 17, 2010

these days

well not too much is going on these days. It's gotten friggin' cold here in alberta...it was in the negatives last night, glad i didn't have any veggies left in the garden. Decklan still wants to play outside but doesn't realize how cold it actually is, and needs mitts and a toque!! IN SEPTEMBER!!!!! BAH!!! The kids are good otherwise, Decklan started his pre-school type class this past wednesday, for 45 min he plays in a mini gym, then 45 min in a classroom doing crafts and such, then 30min in the pool. He seemed happy when i left but i guess he cried a little while after. I'm gonna have to find something to do with myself while he's there i guess. He seemed to like it, he likes telling everyone that he got new friends and i left him to do groceries.
I also recently found the movie Rockadoodle...for those who remember...because my sister told me to keep my eye out, boy am I glad i did. i love that movie, it's not in the best condition, but he doesn't care. He's been singing a lot lately, he knows the words to Take me out to the ball game, the main part in I'm all shook up and pretty much sings any song that is on the Much more music top 20.
Keira is good, getting so big already, we got her a bumbo chair, which she seems to like for the most part cuz she gets to watch people, but isn't quite at the sitting on her own stage. almost though. She makes lots of noise, eats like a pig and pretty much sleeps never cuz Decklan is so dang loud.
We're taking the kids to Jurassic Forest tomorrow to see some dinosaurs...should be really cool. I will post some pics later.

No comments: