Sunday, October 26, 2008

costume and new shoes














So today i went to West Edmonton Mall with natalie so she could buy a new jacket, and i was thinking of maybe buying decklan some new shoes to wear since his are getting small, and i got a size that he'll probly be able to wear into the spring(fingers crossed). I also went to wal-mart to return some boots for decklan and buy him a halloween costume. The didn't have a whole lot left but they had something i could definitely like. so here are some pics. I bought him some little skate shoes, and he's gonna be a little lion, richard and i used to call him Decklan Lion Heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, that mullet has really taken shape! Looks like a lion!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a lion...your Dad gave me your Blg Danielle so I can keep a closer eye on you guys wow Decklan is sure getting around..what a cutie....just like the Desilets lol!!

xxlove yas all...Diane

Anonymous said...

Wow what a lion....he's beautiful. Do i ever get clucky these days, damned biological clock! haha When will you be adding another cub to the pride??