Monday, November 12, 2007
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Alright, so on wednesday, 2 days from now, I will be flying with my little man to Ottawa. I am going to visit my sister suzanne for 11 days, yes i know, a very long time. But it's gonna be awesome. We are leaving at 6:30am wednesday morning, why so early you ask? well if any of you have ever flown to ontario before it's about a 5 hour flight, not including layovers. So i do have a small layover in winnipeg, but it's only for about 40 minutes, most of which i'm sure i'll spend changing a diaper, perhaps feeding or trying to carry all the crap i'm gonna bring, by myself and holding the baby. Snuggli anyone? i do have one and i'll probably have it with me. I look forward to taking the plane though, his first plane ride...i hope it goes well, but there's a good chance i'm gonna be the woman with the screaming baby that everyone wants to risk their own lives opening the emergency exit at whatever ridiculous height we'll be at, and throw me out. oh well, they can deal with it. anyways, I'll try and post pictures while i'm away. he's going to be turning 3 months while i'm gone as well. Meanwhile dad will be home all by his lonesome, so if any of you are bored in the evenings or weekends feel free to stop by and visit him, and possibly bring him food since I won't be here to cook for him. HAHA!!! well, see you all in the east!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i am so excited :) i can't wait.... jen and i are most liukely getting together for a play date on thursday at 1 let me know if you can make it
Hey, I think I can cook just fine myself! ( yes, I can cook eggs and mac and cheese ). Hope your having fun love, Kiss my little numpty for me!
-Richard
Post a Comment